Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AU L'UN QUI SIGNIFIE LE PLUS

I just happen to have the best friend in the World if you were wondering. If you weren't wondering then you obviously should be wondering why my friend is so much better than your friend.

My friend is better than your friend... Don't believe me, you will after this.

I've got a friend that wont give in,
I've got a friend that's way to kind,
I've got a friend who makes me smile,
I've got a friend that makes me laugh,
I've got a friend that's never sad,
I've got a friend that's never mad,
I've got a friend that's always glad,
I've got a friend that's way to glad,
I've got a friend that's always there,
I've got a friend who loves to stair,
I've got a friend that's way to fair,
I've got a friend I can't describe,
I've got a friend you can't describe,
I've got a friend that's better than you,
I've got a friend that's better than me,
I've got a friend if you can see,
I got a friend that's best for me...


It can only be best put in words from the Stone Temple Pilots... "If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend."

2 comments:

hay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hay said...

Thanks for writing a whole blog post devoted to me....totally kidding!
In all seriousness though, I love reading your stuff!
You’re great!
Peace and love,
hay
p.s. what “The Very Sexy Haley Peterson”?