Wednesday, October 8, 2008

AS THE LEAVES FALL

Do you ever find yourself thinking as the leaves fall I should start turning them over? Well the last few days I've spent much time trying to turn them over.

I've found myself in the middle of an internal debate. What's right and what's wrong. Obviously I've always been good at making the wrong decisions and thinking that everything was alright with things being that way. Today though, I search for deeper meaning. I want to find myself who I've lost within myself. I need to find Adam.

I've begun to do the things that used to be important to me... The things that once were important that turned into frivolous things of the past. I am going to blog my journey to the never ending land of happiness and you're more than welcome to follow along. I don't have anyone that looks at my blog so I'm pretty sure this is going to be me plotting this so I can come back to read it for myself.

Please feel free to add your input or to shed light on any area of things you feel compelled to.

Today's enlightenment... "Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exrcise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him."

1 comment:

hay said...

Beautifully said!
I'm excited to read your updates and words of enlightenment!
This summer was definitely a reminder of the importance of the Lord in my life. It's amazing how easily I can forget the fact that I am all that I am because of Him. Thanks for enlightening me again on this subject.
Some scriptures I like:
Alma 26:12
Ps 18:32-40