Monday, July 19, 2010

THE VERY FOUNDATIONS HAVE BEEN SHOOK

So…  I got a problem, and I knew this would happen someday I just didn’t know it would happen so soon.  See I got this here thing called the “Top Five” and it’s a pretty prestigious honor to know you’ve achieved “Top Five” status.  Once you’ve received this coveted placement you retain your honor forever.  The “Top Five” if I forgot to mention is the top five women in my life.

See the secret about the “Top Five” is simple.  I’m pretty impressed because my beautiful wife figured out how it works real quick and stopped trying to achieve the number one spot in the “Top Five”.  It’s simple, there is no placement in the “Top Five”.  Once you’re in, you’re in.  No body is number one, and no one is number five.  However, there is a certain Caucasian princess that holds pretty high regards in the “Top Five”, but that’s neither here nor there.  See everyone in the “Top Five” all equally owns what we can call “shares” of my heart.  See diagram:

HEART

So now to my dilemma…  What do you do when the “Top Five” has no openings and you got a beautiful little girl that has earned a spot with her dazzling smile and angelic like eyes.  Also see below:

KENZ So after working out several math equations and a ton of graphing I’ve figured out how to solve the problem.  So without further adieu, the “Top Five” will from now on be known as the “Top Six”!  So I with great pleasure and gratification introduce you to the newest member of my “Top Six”…  Kensington Jo Armendariz!!!

HEART2

This one makes me want my own…  I guess it could be the newly formed “Top Seven” here pretty soon…

2 comments:

Amanda said...

too cute! I got a little teary eye'd...Hmmm..I think your the only dad to be that will say he is ok having a little girl!

The 4 Martells said...

What the heck....are you announcing something???