Sunday, June 13, 2010

FOLKS, The Votes Are In… I’m Ridiculous!

Do you ever feel somewhat ridiculous when you want to buy new things?  I’m not just talking about buying new things that you don’t already have.  I’m talking about  when buy something to replace something that works perfectly.  I know I’m talking crazy talk now.

We made a purchase last week that I’m super excited about.  We replaced our Sony T200 with the new Sony TX7, which can’t be described without using the word “badass”!  The TX7 is like the T200 hopped up on steroids and then jacked on crack!

With the anticipation of the TX7.  I’ve been reflecting on the last eight years of my digital camera usage.  I purchased my first digital camera in May of 2003.  Boy I thought I was badass being one of the first people with a digital camera.

SONY U30.JPEG

The Sony U30 was my first digital camera.  Then I moved from there to the Sony T7, which was leaps a head of its time for digital photography.

sony_cybershot_T7_cebit2005

Pretty slick isn’t that little handheld.  From the T7 I moved to the T200.  Which was extremely advanced.  A real big move for the CyberShot line.

IMG00039-20100609-2212

The T200 has been my favorite by far out of all of the Sony point and shoot cameras.  I have a very strong conviction though that the TX7 once I get the system down, It’s going to take the cake forever.

00618_cybershot-dsc-tx7

This is going to be sweet.  I’m stoked because now we’ll have this to use on our up coming vacation.  I can’t wait for that trip!

Nikon d70s

 

Well I will say that I love some Sony CyberShot cameras.  I do really love my Nikon D70s a lot though.  Here’s a picture of her.  Don’t want her feeling left out.

I guess in some neurotic way of me ranting about how I’m ridiculous comes to the conclusion that; I’ve lost my mind…

Well I’m off to bed. 

1 comment:

paige and jord said...

A-dam, glad you're back. it feels like forever. oh wait, it has been forever. it looks like things are going so well for you!
ps. i remember when you got the red camera. you showed it to me while we were working the TSC, {its the one that takes a picture when you smile right?} i thought it was the most incredible thing i had ever seen ;)