Sunday, December 21, 2008

THE SEXY GIRL WHO DOESN'T TALK BACK

Recently I've fallen in love with a girl who I guess we could say never talks back. She does what I ask unceasingly with no hesitation. Well sometimes she hesitates but really it's no more than a few short seconds. I've only gotten mad at her once which seems like the perfect relationship. She's vibrant and full of color. She never responds when I tell her I love her which leads me to believe she's afraid of commitment. I can understand we've only been together for a couple weeks now, and I could be taking it kind of fast but truthfully I never want to be without her again. When she talks to me I feel this level of comfort I've never felt before... It's like we were meant to be together. I don't know what was taking me so long to commit for but I'm so glad I did.

To this post I write to the girl that never talks back. She guides me to where I need to go and she takes me all the places I want to go. Without her I'd be lost and for this I say... GARMIN, I LOVE YOU!!!



Adam

No comments: